1. Check out our currently available animals on Petfinder!
2. Review the adoption requirements listed below. If you have any questions please reach out.
3. Complete an online adoption application form. You will be contacted within 2 business days of your application's submission if approved. We are very busy, so if you have not heard back on your application, please do not hesitate to send us an email following up!
4. After a time is coordinated to meet the animal(s) you are interested in, you will visit the shelter and interact with the pets. If the fit is good for you, your family, and the animal, you will provide your photo ID, make a donation, read and sign the adoption contract, get copies of the pet’s vaccination records, and take your new pet home!
1. Contact your veterinarian and give permission for the Tucker County Animal Shelter to contact them for a reference.
2. Have licenses for currently-owned dogs.
3. Show proof that you're allowed to have the pet where you live.
4. Must be at least 18 years old with a current photo ID and able to enter into legal contract.
5. Must complete adoption application (can be done in person at the shelter or can be completed by clicking the form on the right).
Click below to virtually meet the animals who are currently available for adoption at our Petfinder page! The animal's profiles are updated in real time-- as soon as we get their biographies entered into our software system, they are available for you to view!
Tucker County Animal Shelter
586 Brooklyn Heights, Parsons, WV 26287
Copyright © 2023 Tucker County Animal Shelter - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder